The customer is a global leader in end-to-end mobility solutions who focuses on connected in-vehicle and telematics services. The client is developing Telematics Control Unit which will be responsible for whole communication between cars and the outside world.
- Support of development of the product;
- Validation and verification of the functionality of the TCU incl. communication with other ECUs over CAN bus and with online cloud services;
- Design and implement test cases using СANoe and CAPL scripts;
- Failure analysis and fixing;
- Regular communication with the distributed team;
- Reporting on results of your work.
- 4+ years of commercial experience with Test Automation for Automotive (preferably Telematics);
- Practical experience with CAN-related development and diagnostics (incl. CANoe/CAPL);
- Linux/QNX/Command Line and/or Telnet;
- Passionate about hardware, embedded system, and programming;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, and a very strong team player;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- A valid driver’s license as well as a clean driving record;
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the working time.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR; practical experience of AUTOSAR usage in commercial projects;
- Experience in Function Safety projects (ASIL B);
- Knowledge and experience of ASPICE.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or Engineering.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior Automation QA Engineer
Jenkins, Java, GIT, SQL, OOP, CI/CD
AQA Engineer (Java or C#)
C#, Java, SQL, QA Automations
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Linux, QNX, AUTOSAR, ASPICE
Senior Machine Learning/AI Engineer
Strong Middle/Senior Python Engineer
Git, Kubernetes, Kibana, ElasticSearch, CI/CD
Lead Python Developer
MySQL, HTML, CSS, Python, SQL, AWS, RESTful API, React, django