Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
We are looking for a Android Kotlin software engineer with deep DevOps knowledge to join our team.
What You’ll Do
- As an Expert Software Engineer, you are accountable for the current and future challenges. Making sure that the continuous development and deployment environment will grow with the increasing demand of the team needs and the product complexity;
- You take full accountability for everything falling in your teams' scope from test and build architecture over ways of working to a future plan. Your most important tool for delivering results is identifying build stability and build time;
- Beyond helping your team being successful you show continual leadership by identifying opportunities and taking ownership for initiatives across the feature teams – both to have impact and as growth opportunities for yourself. You understand that a significant contribution outside your teams' scope can help deliver the impact and demonstrate the leadership expected of you;
- You will have a high degree of freedom in our empowered team, but quality, timely delivery and continuous improvement are all part of the mix.
Product & the team
- You will be a member of the teams developing our digital in-dash software platform that aims to be the future of driving. The platform empowers OEMs (car makers) to build and evolve their brand specific digital cockpit, on top of Android Automotive OS, through a set of robust, pre-developed, and user tested fundaments;
- The team consists of a Team Lead and Engineers. You will be meeting other team's members as part of your assignment.