Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the EMEA region (~50 countries).
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications;
- Plan cloud backend architecture;
- Write reusable code and libraries;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implement security and data protection;
- Write tests.
- Minimum 2 years of development and support with Adobe Experience Manager Expert of HTML front end stack (vanilla-JS, HTML5, CSS) Experience with modern CSS frameworks (Tailwind / Bootstrap) and CSS3 (e.g. flexbox / grid layouts);
- Good experience developing Single Page Applications (PWAs experience is a plus);
- Experience with state-management patterns and libraries (e.g. Redux / Vuex) Good knowledge of SDLC & working with git-based versioning systems and integration with CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with API integration and API mocking Experience with backend languages is a plus Experience working with UI design management tools (eg. Figma/Sketch/Invision);
- Autonomy in working with assets and visual (PSD files) is a plus.