Do you believe you have an exceptional talent for teaching English and want to showcase it among IT professionals? With more than 2 700 specialists on board, it’s vitally important for Intellias to promote a culture of learning English and help employees become better professionals as a result. Join in and take a mission to nurture learning and growth mindset in a truly human-centered company.
- Teach Intellias professionals online, in groups and individually;
- Plan lessons, track students progress and attendance;
- Use the school courses and traditional methodics, as well as developing existing formats to support students on their way to mastering English;
- Host speaking clubs;
- Prepare internal candidates for customer interviews;
- Conduct the English language test for newcomers.
- University degree in Philology or Foreign Linguistics;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English – min C1 level (CEF), Cambridge certificates or international TEFL diploma is an advantage;
- Confident user online-learning software, basic skills of MS Office;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Previous teaching or training experience is a plus.
- Perfect presenter and speaker;
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and demonstrate high standards of teaching English;
- Willing to develop teaching and training skills;
- Positive and creative;
- Bright and flexible.
- Master's Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Assistant to VP of Sales Financial Services & TD Department
English, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, German
English, MS Office, Accountant
Facility specialist for Odesa office