In Account Operations Specialist role we expect you to be responsible for alignment and synchronization of multiple teams and initiatives to make sure our organisation is running as well as it possibly can, providing smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of our customers.
- Contribute into managing internal and external communications aspects of the strategic partnership (i.e. governance, presentations, memos, all-hands, newsletters, etc.);
- Deliver quality documentation that spans business processes, manager guides, policies, standards, FAQs, and how-tos; contribute to polishing the documentation standards, practices, and procedures;
- Design visual and text content for account-wide communications;
- Implement and track KPIs from business and operational metrics to measure organization performance and efficiency;
- Implement and maintain various operational dashboards;
- Collaborate with other teams, like PMO, R&D, and HR to satisfy account-level goals and commitments;
- Support of customers' visits: to follow the detailed daily agenda, plan meetings, reserve meeting points, collect presentation materials and reports;
- Contribute to organization of various events and campaigns to drive the cooperation forward.
- Ability to deliver clear, consistent information and messages to partners and teams;
- Analytical thinking and content architecture skills;
- Process documentation and presentation content development skills;
- Business communication drafting and proofreading expertise;
- Proactivity in processes and materials development targeting added value;
- Ability to work as a part of the team as well as independently;
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite, strong expertise in PowerPoint and Excel is a must;
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise;
- English: Upper-Intermediate or better.