The product we are developing is data management solution for in-car navigation systems which enables Offline navigation for leading car producers. This is the Core component of the Navigation system which is responsible for downloading and upgrading of maps in the NDS (Navigation Data Standart) format, and providing fast and efficient access to them.
- Robot Framework/Cucumber;
- CI (Jenkins);
- Understanding of network stack (http/tcp/ip), performance benchmarking tools.
- Test scenarios identification and design, test plan elaboration;
- Test environment setup and configuration;
- Test results analysis, documenting and defects reporting;
- Creation, execution, and maintenance of automated tests;
- Development and extension of test infrastructure;
- Creation, improvement and maintenance of CI jobs with test runs.
- Passion for quality;
- Very good understanding of QA/QC processes;
- 4-5 years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- 2+ years of Automated QA experience;
- Experience of testing APIs and non-UI applications;
- Experience of testing application for Android;
- Source control knowledge (Git);
- Good knowledge of Python or C++, Shell scripting;
- Experience of working with Cucumber or Robot Framework;
- Experience of working with Jenkins;
- Extensive knowledge of *nix systems;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Nice to have:
- QA experience in automotive/client-side/E2E solutions.