Routing team is in charge of the core routing algorithm library that is used by both client and server navigation solutions to build optimal routes for specific modes of transportation (car, pedestrian, etc) and options (shortest vs fastest, departure at specific time, avoid traffic jams, etc).
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering,
- Experience with embedded development, low level performance optimization, QNX is an advantage,
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills,
- OOAD, architecture and design patterns,
- Expertise in cross-platform C++ (preferably C++11), boost,
- Knowledge of discrete mathematics will be a plus,
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices,
- Willing to regularly travel to Western Europe.