The customer is an independent software development company focused on providing the best possible SaaS solutions for the gaming industry. All products and services are built with an emphasis on integration, flexibility, and high quality at affordable prices. While the products work extremely well together, they equally fit independently into other platforms, that being in-house or with any third-party software.
The company has more than 250 employees with offices in London, New York, Oslo, and other locations.
Our new project aims to develop a new system to become a licensed PSP that can process payments on behalf of it's parent company. We are looking for smart software engineers who will bring their experience, intelligence and inspiration to product development.
Main components of this project will be:
- High Capacity Aggregate Gateway (including Redundancy),
- Payment API developed to support 3rd Party integrations,
- Device Optimized,
- Customizable PCI Compliant GUI's,
- Risk Management Module,
- Verification Module,
- Back Office Operations Module,
- Chargeback Management,
- Treasury (FX/SDA Management),
- MFSA Certificated PSP Entity,
- Level 1 PCI Certificated Systems.
Join us and you will:
- Become a part of product development company that utilizes cutting edge technologies to make their products market leaders,
- Focus on result and value adding development, but not on the process itself,
- Have the possibility to go further in your skills improvement (lots of expertise within the organization, external consultancy),
- Have the space for career development,
- Deal with extremely challenging tasks for high load system development,
- Work in excellent work conditions and modern office,
- Have flexible work schedule,
- Celebrate annual Company Day abroad.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a .NET Software Engineer,
- Knowledge of C# and .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5, OOP and OOD concepts,
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC,
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture,
- Web development experience: ASP.NET, XML Web Services, WCF SOAP/REST services, XML, RSS/ATOM, JSON,
- ORM frameworks experience,
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 and/or MySQL is a plus,
- Good planning and organizational skills,
- Intermediate Strong English level.