We are looking for an experienced information security expert to join Intellias. The daily responsibilities of a successful candidate will span monitoring and coordinating security efforts across the company, including information technology, software development, human resources, communications, legal and facilities management.
In this role, you will have a great opportunity to define and streamline industry-standard security initiatives that ensure threat-free operation of the entire company.
- Define and implement information security policies, standards, and procedures,
- Set up and maintain corporate security systems,
- Conduct in-house audits of information security systems and assets,
- Collaborate with certification authorities to ensure successful conduction of external security audits,
- Manage information security risks and incidents,
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and diagnose Internet and extranet security, intrusion attempts, and incident responses,
- Lead the activities of contingency planning, business continuity management, IT disaster recovery, and data archiving in conjunction with relevant functions and third parties,
- Coordinate the development and delivery of educational programs and trainings on information security and privacy matters for our employees,
- Lead the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies and applicable laws and regulations,
- Research emerging technologies in support of operational security control implementation and enhancements.
- Excellent up-to-date insight to the information security industry,
- Experience in handling all aspects of IT security, creating and implementing corporate security best practices,
- Broad understanding of information security systems, procedures, and techniques,
- Solid knowledge of advanced security protocols and standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013,
- Expertise in information security system implementation in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001,
- Regular experience in Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Prevention Systems, Anti-Virus, and Vulnerability Scanners,
- Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.