Based in Munich, Germany, our customer is a leading innovator for digital financial services and helps to create better banking for a digital world. The company has designed an innovative digital platform, that uses open APIs and quickly became a breakthrough for next-generation banking. We provide existing financial, retail, and telecom institutions – as well as startup banks – the chance to bring digital technology to the heart of their businesses.
- Work as a business analyst in complex IT software implementation projects in the banking and fintech space;
- Identifying the current and future state of client’s business and technical processes;
- Elicit, analyze and document business and technical requirements from customers with great clarity;
- Facilitate the negotiation of technical requirements amongst multiple stakeholders;
- Facilitate the prioritization of requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups;
- Create and document Agile SCRUM user stories and acceptance criteria;
- Support the Agile SCRUM Product Owner as a part of the SCRUM support team;
- Collaborate closely with client/partner project teams, solution architects, UX specialists and engineering teams to ensure successful delivery.
- University degree or equivalent education;
- Several years of relevant work experience in the fintech, banking or finance space;
- Strong knowledge and/or certification with Agile SCRUM methodologies;
- Working knowledge in the field of software development (web and/or mobile applications) computer science, and software implementation & integration project;
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills, especially in technical writing. Knowledge of German is a plus;
- Desire to work in a fast pace, fast growing and highly innovative and international environment;
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative team - oriented manner;
- Obsession with quality;
- Willingness to travel frequently (up to 75%) for customer engagements (The job will require frequent travel to customer's site in Munich and occasional to the end-customer sites around the globe Frankfurt, London, New York, Singapore etc.).